Coordinator Outfitting - 6 months project Taiwan
Multi.Engineering attaches a lot of importance to being a good employer, because satisfied employees are the key to a successful organization. Within our family environment you work closely with your colleagues who have the drive to realize projects successfully. We want to continue growing every day, and also offer you that opportunity. We look at what the future will need and set our ambitions accordingly. We attach importance to reliability, involvement, freedom and flexibility.
The business unit Maritime & Offshore has offices in Belgium, The Netherlands and Slovakia.
From our Business Unit Fleet Support Services we support clients with new construction projects on site worldwide.
We are currently looking for a Outfitting Coordinator for a project of one of our clients in Taiwan. The project The project concerns the new build of an Offshore Installation Vessel. The project will start at the beginning of February 2022. The intended duration is 6 months. The works are 5-6 days a week, maximum 10 hours a day. According to the current measures, you have to quarantine for 2 weeks on arrival in Taiwan.
Tasks & responsibilities In the role of Outfitting Coordinator you are responsible for coordinating the production activities on outfitting (small steel, pipe transit) on site. You manage the foremen and monitor the process and working method. You also make the detailed work schedule. The yard is responsible for detailed engineering. You check the drawings and you manage the site when changes are made. You are the customer's point of contact on site.
Technical knowledge & soft skills
- You have a proven track record in the field of new construction of ships on production/site level
- You have production experience as, for example, a supervisor/coordinator (e.g. an old pipe fitter who has grown up, Coordinator Outfitting at a shipbuilder, foreman with managerial and communication skills)
- You have a feeling with a production environment
- You are a strong personality who can handle matters with policy with a sense of diplomacy
- You are practical, patient and you work decisively
- You have empathy and adaptability
- You have an excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- You have quality and planning awareness
- You are willing to travel and work abroad for a long period of time (approx. 6 months)
Our offer to you
- Good day-rate based on max. 10 hours/day (working 5-6 days per week) in line with your experience;
- You will have the chance to work on a sensational project;
- You will be part of the Fleet Support Services network of Multi. This gives you access to sensational international projects and opportunities;
- Michiel Bongertman
- Email address