Engineer Structures with experience in shipbuilding / offshore
Multi.Engineering attaches a lot of importance to being a good employer, because satisfied employees are the key to a successful organization. Within our family environment you work closely with your colleagues who have the drive to realize projects successfully. We want to continue growing every day, and also offer you that opportunity. We look at what the future will need and set our ambitions accordingly. We attach importance to reliability, involvement, freedom and flexibility.
The business unit Maritime & Offshore has offices in Belgium, The Netherlands and Slovakia. We are currently looking for an Engineer Structures with experience in shipbuilding/ offshore for a project at our clients location in the The Netherlands.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You are in charge of the required information, block and foundation drawings (incl. production information), as well as outer deck arrangements;
- You execute engineering structure activities using 2D and 3D drawing software;
- You assist in technical analysis on received offers under supervision of the team leader;
- You guarantee full compliance to all applicable requirements and specifications imposed by Regulatory Bodies and the customer.
- You contribute to further development of the engineering department and development of yard- or project standards.
Technical knowledge & soft skills
- You have a bachelor degree in Naval Architecture, Structural Engineering or another technical field;
- You have a first experience in a structural design position within the shipbuilding or offshore industry;
- You have a good knowledge of the English language (spoken and written). Knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- Interest or experience in the maritime industry is a plus;
- You have European citizenship;
- You are assertive, structured and punctual;
- Furthermore you are someone who gets energy of a driven atmosphere where colleagues support each other and where your own contribution is appreciated.
Our offer to you
- Good salary according to education and experience with secondary benefits;
- You will have the chance to support challenging projects within the shipbuilding industry;
- A lot of attention will be given to your personal guidance by your Manager and HR from a both technical and personal point of view.
- You can participate to several customized trainings and join the open training offer of Multi.