Experienced Shipbuilding Engineer
MULTI.engineering attaches a lot of importance to being a good employer, because satisfied employees are the key to a successful organization.
Our client in the Netherlands is looking for a Experienced Shipbuilding Engineer. You are looking for the next step in your career.
You will be part of an engineering team and you will steer on subcontractors which prepares the Basic and Detail Engineering package. The Engineering department is responsible for the development of the Basic Engineering package including Class and Client approvals, management of Detail Engineering partners and production support.
Tasks & responsibilities
- You will work out designs, specifications, detail-and work drawings within the specified procedures and standards.
- You will carry out calculations (weights, stability and structures).
- You will support coordination of outsourced work to subcontractors.
- You will register and archive designs, drawings and project-related information.
- Structural design and the integration of steel outfitting and structures, such as hull doors, stairs, etc.
- You will support clients, class and national authorities in approval process.
- You draw construction plans and deck arrangements.
- You will perform feasibility and risk analyzes on the initial design.
- Production of order lists and preparation of technical specifications for purchase orders based on the specifications and planning
Technical knowledge & soft skills
- European citizenship, preferably living in the Netherlands.
- You minimally have a bachelor degree in a technical field, by prefence Shipbuilding or Maritime Engineering.
- You have several years' experience.
- You are crazy about technology or innovation.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the English language (spoken and written). Knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- You are familiar with software packages like Autocad, Rhino and Nupas-Cadmatic. Experience with Pias is a plus.
Our offer to you
- Good salary according to education and experience with secondary benefits;
- You will have the chance to work on challenging projects!
- A lot of attention will be given to your personal guidance by your Lead Engineer/ Team Leader and HR from a both technical and personal point of view.
- You can participate to several customized trainings and join the open training offer of MULTI.engineering
Are you interested in knowing more about this job position?
I would like to hear from you!