Experienced Shipbuilding Engineer (Basic engineering)
Why do we need you?
There are so many ideas for expanding the horizon and so much work that we are looking for a experienced shipbuilding engineer to expand the design capacity
Luckily, we can count on you for the following:
You will be part of an engineering team and you will steer on subcontractors which prepares the Basic and Detail Engineering package.
- You will work out designs, specifications, detail-and work drawings.
- You can carry out calculations (weights, stability and structures).
- You will support coordination of outsourced work to subcontractors.
- Structural design and the integration of steel outfitting and structures, such as hull doors, stairs, etc.
- You draw construction plans and deck arrangements.
- You will perform feasibility and risk analyzes on the initial design.
Do you have it in you?
- During lunch breaks but also during technical meetings we see you speaking English fluently.
- Shipbuilding is a passion for you. We can see this in your education.
- You are familiar with software packages like Autocad, Rhino or Nupas-Cadmatic.
Nice to have
- Experience with Pias is a plus.
- European citizenship, preferably living in the Netherlands.
What do we offer you?
- In return for your hard work, we offer you a salary based on experience and education.
- We see your professional growth as a win-win situation. Today you can receive training on effective communication, tomorrow on Microsoft office, the day after...
- A morning bird or long sleeper? No problem because we have sliding hours.
- Option to work from home.
Are you interested in knowing more about this job position? I would like to hear from you!
(32) 488 45 36 27