FEM Engineer with experience in Maritime / Offshore
Multi.Engineering attaches a lot of importance to being a good employer, because satisfied employees are the key to a successful organization. Within our family environment you work closely with your colleagues who have the drive to realize projects successfully. We want to continue growing every day, and also offer you that opportunity. We look at what the future will need and set our ambitions accordingly. We attach importance to reliability, involvement, freedom and flexibility.
The business unit Maritime & Offshore has offices in Belgium, The Netherlands and Slovakia. We are currently looking for a FEM Engineer for a project at our clients location in the Belgium or The Netherlands.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Performs structural analysis and FEM calculations which are required to validate the design;
- Delivers quality engineering work within time, budget and according to the relevant quality standards;
- Responsible for integration of deliverables into ship design in close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders;
- Can defend technical solutions and communicates these clearly with stakeholders;
- Supports design checks and design reviews.
Technical knowledge & soft skills
- You minimally have a bachelor degree in a technical field, by preference Naval Architecture or Mechanical Engineering;
- You are a Structural Analyst who has minimally 5 years of relevant experience in Finite Elements (FEM) in the shipbuilding / offshore industry;
- You are familiar with FEM modelling and analysis software, such as ANSYS, SIEMENS NX or FEMAP. Knowledge of 3D design packages such as Nupas-Cadmatic-Hull and Catia is a plus;
- You have an excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written). Knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- You have European citizenship;
- You are accurate, decisive, flexible and efficient. Also you have good communication skills;
- Furthermore you are someone who gets energy of a driven atmosphere where colleagues support each other and where your own contribution is appreciated.
Our offer to you
- Good salary according to education and experience with secondary benefits;
- You will have the chance to work on challenging projects;
- A lot of attention will be given to your personal guidance by your Lead Engineer/ Team Leader and HR from a both technical and personal point of view.
- You can participate to several customized trainings and join the open training offer of Multi.
- Sylvie Rooms
- Email address