Lead Engineer Electrical with experience in shipbuilding
Multi.Engineering attaches a lot of importance being a top employer, because satisfied employees are the key to a successful organization. Within our family environment you work closely with your colleagues who have the drive to realize projects successfully. We want to continue growing every day, and also offer you that opportunity. We look at what the future will need and set our ambitions accordingly. We attach importance to reliability, involvement, freedom and flexibility.
The business unit Maritime & Offshore has offices in Belgium, The Netherlands and Slovakia. We are currently looking for a Lead engineer Electrical who can work at the location of our client in the south part of the Netherlands.
Tasks & responsibilities
- With your expertise you can draw up the budget and estimate the required amount of work. So that the project preparation can be carried out within set time frame.
- You ensure an accurate planning and budget controlling.
- You can make and check calculations, designs and drawings.
- You can execute projects in accordance with the company’s management objectives and QA procedures.
- If needed, perform check-ups to ensure that contractual obligations, technical quality, delivery time and safety are met.
- You maintain good contacts with the customers and timely signal of time and cost overturns.
- You work closely with the project manager and employees of other disciplines.
Technical knowledge & soft skills
- You minimally have a bachelor/ master degree in a technical field.
- You have minimally 5 years of relevant experience in shipbuilding / offshore industry;
- You are familiar the software Autocad.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language (spoken and written).
- You have European citizenship;
- You are accurate, decisive and efficient. Also you have good communication skills;
- Furthermore you are someone who gets energy of a driven atmosphere where colleagues support each other and where your own contribution is appreciated.
Our offer to you
- Good salary according to education and experience with secondary benefits;
- You will have the chance to work on challenging projects;
- A lot of attention will be given to your personal guidance by your Lead Engineer/ Team Leader and HR from a both technical and personal point of view;
- You can participate to several customized trainings and join the open training offer of Multi.
Are you interested in knowing more about this job position?
I would like to hear from you!