Lead Mechanical Engineer in shipbuilding market
Missing in the Netherlands: Lead Mechanical Engineer
Luckily, we can count on you for the following:
You want to be part of an engineering team and work on various ship-type designs. You can translate the technical building specifications into a Basic & Detailed Engineering package.
- You will work closely with our yards worldwide for detail engineering and 3D packages.
- You will perform calculations (load/power, strength, flow) in the mechanical field.
- You will prepare technical space layouts, systems diagrams and outfitting arrangements.
- You will prepare and assess technical specifications for systems and equipment.
- You will coordinate the outsourcing of work to subcontractors.
- You are a leader who can motivate people.
- You are crazy about technology or innovation.
- During lunch breaks but also during technical meetings we see you speaking English fluently.
- Shipbuilding is a passion for you. We can see this in your education.
- Effective communication
Nice to have
- European citizenship, preferably living in the Netherlands.
- Knowledge of Dutch
What do we offer you?
- In return for your hard work, we offer you a salary based on experience and education.
- Two days working from home
- We see your professional growth as a win-win situation. Today you can receive training on effective communication, tomorrow on Microsoft office, the day after...
- A morning bird or long sleeper? No problem because we have sliding hours.
Are you interested in knowing more about this job position? I would like to hear from you!
(32) 488 45 36 27