Lead Mechanical Engineer with experience in shipbuilding
MULTI.engineering attaches a lot of importance to being a good employer, because satisfied employees are the key to a successful organization.
Our client in the Netherlands is looking for a Lead Mechanical Engineer who can work on various ship-type designs.
Tasks & responsibilities
You want to be part of an engineering team and work on various ship-type designs. You will translate the technical building specifications into a Basic & Detailed Engineering package.
You will work closely with our yards worldwide for detail engineering and 3D packages.
You will perform calculations (load/power, strength, flow) in the mechanical field.
You will prepare technical space layouts, systems diagrams and outfitting arrangements.
You will prepare and assess technical specifications for systems and equipment.
You will coordinate the outsourcing of work to subcontractors.
Technical knowledge & soft skills
- You are a leader who can motivate people.
- You are crazy about technology or innovation.
- European citizenship, preferably living in the Netherlands.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in shipbuilding or in another relevant field.
- You have excellent knowledge of the English language (spoken and written). Knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- You have good communication skills.
Our offer to you
- Good salary according to education and experience with secondary benefits.
- You will have the chance to support a challenging project within the shipbuilding industry;
- You can participate to several customized trainings and join the open training offer of MULTI.engineering
Are you interested in knowing more about this job position?
I would like to hear from you!