Project Engineer Cable Installation for offshore
MULTI.engineering is currently looking for a Junior Project Engineer Cable Installation for offshore projects to join the team of our client in the south of The Netherlands.
Tasks & responsibilities
- You assist the tender and project teams with engineering support during both preparation and execution phase. You become part of an international team of 8 cable installation engineers;
- You perform calculations and Orcaflex simulations for the cable installation analyses to develop installation methodologies and determine limiting criteria;
- You get the chance to go offshore and perform site visits and site inspections.
Technical knowledge & soft skills
- You have minimally 2 years experience in offshore projects or you are a motivated starter;
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Offshore Engineering or other equivalent;
- You have knowledge of Naval architect subjects such as vessel hydrodynamic, mooring, vessel stability and Dynamic Positioning;
- You have strong analytical skills with a critical view towards the tasks to be carried out;
- You have an excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- You have quality and planning awareness.
Our offer to you
- Good salary according to education and experience with secondary benefits;
- You will have the chance to work on challenging projects;
- You will join an international team of experts;
- You can participate to several customized trainings and join the open training offer of MULTI.engineering.