Project Engineer Offshore
What do we offer you as a Project Engineer Offshore?
In return for your hard work, we offer you a € salary based on experience.
- Cell phone (with subscription) + laptop
- Company car + fuel card
- There are sliding hours. You can start between 7am-9pm.
- We think you deserve two days of work from home.
- DKV- hospitality insurance and group insurance.
- 20 vacation days - and 12 ADV days.
- Daily allowance of 9 euro + allowance per month from 50 euro.
Fortunately, we can count on you for the following:
During the preparation phase you will work at the office in North Antwerp. You have to keep good technical documentation, plan everything carefully and include all details in your lifting calculations and drawings.
In the execution phase, you will join us at sea, where you will supervise and ensure that everything goes according to plan. Safety comes first: you ensure that the safety of the workers and the environment is guaranteed throughout the dismantling process.
- You identify potential bottlenecks and proactively devise solutions to address them, while respecting tight deadlines.
- You are able to assist the project manager in securing contractual agreements and together with the captains you ensure flawless operational logistical support of our vessels.
Do you have it in you?
Eu nationality is required
- You are eager to learn more about marine and offshore engineering.
- You would like to learn more about budgeting, calculation and execution of offshore works.
- During lunch break but also during technical meetings we see you speaking English fluently.
- You have an impressive technical background, with a degree in Civil or Industrial Engineering. Your expertise is second to none!
Start your exciting career at MULTI.Engineering and apply today!
(32) 488 45 36 27
You can send me a Whatsapp message now