Project Leader with experience in shipbuilding
We are currently looking for a Project Leader with experience in shipbuilding who can work at the location of our client in The Netherlands.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Together with your project team, you will ensure to translate customer requirements in 3D models.
- You are able to monitor your planning and progress.
- You will motivate your project team members!
- You are involved daily as the new face with engineering and you will have regular customer contact.
- You will help us grow further in the field of engineering.
- You have the capabilities to maintain and draw out customer contact.
Technical knowledge & soft skills
- You minimally have bachelor degree in a technical field, by preference shipbuilding.
- You have 3-5 years of work experience.
- You are proficient with 3D software programs. Siemens NX or cadmatic is a plus.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the English language (spoken and written). Knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- You are driven, creative and show initiative.
- Furthermore you are someone who gets energy of a driven atmosphere where colleagues support each other and where your own contribution is appreciated.
Our offer to you
- Good salary according to education and experience with secondary benefits;
- You will have the chance to work on challenging projects;
- A lot of attention will be given to your personal guidance. You can participate to several customized trainings and join the open training offer of MULTI.engineering
Are you interested in knowing more about this job position?
I would like to hear from you!