Project Manager Assistent with knowledge of German
Multi.Engineering attaches a lot of importance to being a good employer, because satisfied employees are the key to a successful organization. Within our family environment you work closely with your colleagues who have the drive to realize projects successfully. We want to continue growing every day, and also offer you that opportunity. We look at what the future will need and set our ambitions accordingly. We attach importance to reliability, involvement, freedom and flexibility.
The business unit Maritime & Offshore has offices in Belgium, The Netherlands and Slovakia. We are currently looking for a Project Manager Assistent with a good knowledge of the German language for a project at our clients location in the The Netherlands.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Set-up meetings with clients (create agenda items and share invitations with the participants; reservation of meeting rooms; send documents or distribute internally; write protocol; etc).
- Follow-up action items and questions internally for answers & distribute action items answers from the client internally.
- Check & prepare PowerPoint presentations (German spelling and grammar, lay-out, content).
- Prepare the internal newsletter.
- Support colleagues with occasional translations and understanding questions.
- All other common administrative activities.
Technical knowledge & soft skills
- You have a bachelor degree in a technical field, business administration or another relevant study;
- You have a first experience an administrative position;
- You have a good knowledge of the English and German language (spoken and written). Knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- Interest or experience in the maritime industry is a plus;
- You have European citizenship;
- You are assertive, structured and punctual;
- Furthermore you are someone who gets energy of a driven atmosphere where colleagues support each other and where your own contribution is appreciated.
Our offer to you
- Good salary according to education and experience with secondary benefits;
- You will have the chance to support challenging projects within the shipbuilding industry;
- A lot of attention will be given to your personal guidance by your Manager and HR from a both technical and personal point of view.
- You can participate to several customized trainings and join the open training offer of Multi.
- Sylvie Rooms
- Email address