Senior Electrical Engineer with shipbuilding experience
Multi.Engineering attaches a lot of importance to being a good employer, because satisfied employees are the key to a successful organization. Within our family environment you work closely with your colleagues who have the drive to realize projects successfully. We want to continue growing every day, and also offer you that opportunity. We look at what the future will need and set our ambitions accordingly. We attach importance to reliability, involvement, freedom and flexibility.
The business unit Maritime & Offshore has offices in Belgium, The Netherlands and Slovakia. We are currently hiring for an Electrical Engineer with shipbuilding experience for a (long-term) project at our clients location in the The Netherlands. In this position you will be responsible for calculations and designs of electrical technical installations.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design all electrical systems, for example lighting, navigation and home automation systems, and integrate all electrical systems together on board of the vessel;
- Execute the drawings in AutoCad and make sure that all calculations are in order and according to the rules and regulations of classification societies;
- Develop the specifications for the required materials and components and make test and validation plans;
- Provide technical support during production, installation and delivery of the systems to the client.
Technical knowledge & soft skills
- You have a bachelor or master degree in Electrical or Power Engineering or in another relevant field;
- You look back at minimally 5 years working experience in a similar position;
- You have experience in the maritime and / or offshore industry;
- You have excellent knowledge of the English language (spoken and written). Knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- You are proficient in AutoCad. Knowledge of Cadmatic and Eplan is a plus;
- You have European citizenship;
- You are structured and punctual;
- Furthermore you are someone who gets energy of a driven atmosphere where colleagues support each other and where your own contribution is appreciated.
Our offer to you
- Good salary according to education and experience with secondary benefits;
- You will have the chance to support challenging projects within the shipbuilding industry;
- A lot of attention will be given to your personal guidance by your Manager and HR from a both technical and personal point of view.
- You can participate to several customized trainings and join the open training offer of Multi.
- Sylvie Rooms
- Email address