Senior engineer Electrical
MULTI.engineering attaches a lot of importance to being a good employer, because satisfied employees are the key to a successful organization. Within our family environment you work closely with your colleagues who have the drive to realize projects successfully. We want to continue growing every day, and also offer you that opportunity. We look at what the future will need and set our ambitions accordingly. We attach importance to reliability, involvement, freedom and flexibility.
The business unit Maritime & Offshore has offices in Belgium, The Netherlands and Slovakia. We are currently looking for a Senior engineer Electrical who can work at the location of our client in The Netherlands.
Tasks & responsibilities
- You are responsible for making designs and calculations based on specifications and data made available.
- You can perform the assigned engineering tasks with budget and time schedule.
- With your expertise, applying relevant technical and quality standards in your work and the delivered products.
- Other tasks are drafting reports, specifications and other documents.
- You can organize and direct your own activities and the employees under your supervision.
- You can execute projects in accordance with company management objectives and QA procedures.
- You can work according to the HSE procedures of the organization, identifies and make proposals for improvement.
- You are in direct contact with the lead engineer.
Technical knowledge & soft skills
- You minimally have a bachelor/ master degree in a technical field.
- You have minimally 5 years of relevant experience in shipbuilding / offshore industry;
- You are familiar with the software Autocad.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language (spoken and written).
- You have European citizenship;
- You are accurate, decisive and efficient. Also you have good communication skills;
- Furthermore you are someone who gets energy of a driven atmosphere where colleagues support each other and where your own contribution is appreciated.
Our offer to you
- Good salary according to education and experience with secondary benefits;
- You will have the chance to work on challenging projects;
- A lot of attention will be given to your personal guidance by your Lead Engineer/ Team Leader and HR from a both technical and personal point of view;
- You can participate to several customized trainings and join the open training offer of Multi.