Senior Engineer Electrical & Automation
MULTI.engineering is convinced that engineers and technical specialists define our future!
We are currently looking to increase our team with a Senior Engineer Electrical & Automation active in the Shipbuilding market with a focus on naval ships, working vessels and mega-yachts. These specialists work at our own or our clients offices in the Southern part of The Netherlands.
Tasks & responsibilities
- You will develop the technology required for future ships automation systems.
- You will take a leading role in evaluating and testing of control systems by means of software and HIL simulations.
- Supporting “automation” troubleshooting activities. In other words, you have to plan, execute and analyze measurements to come to a solution. Where required you initiate and support improvement-projects that lead to improved designs for future ships.
- You can assist with the evaluation of the technical performance of ships during engineering, production and commissioning phases.
- You are actively involved in keeping the simulation equipment and software up to date.
- You are responsible for executing the automation Research & Smart Ship portfolio and carrying out research projects.
- You will provide specific technical advice in the field of automation and system integration.
- You can support other department with your review of automation (system) designs.
- You have European citizenship and can present a statement of good conduct;
- You preferably have two years’ experience in the shipbuilding or shipping industry;
- Affinity with maritime automation systems
- Knowledge of ship propulsion, navigation and marine system integration (is considered a plus).
- Familiarity with classification and rules and regulations in maritime environments.
- Experience in executing projects, taking responsibility and keeping stakeholders motivated and updated.
- Experience programming in Python, MATLAB, Simulink or comparable (is considered a plus).
- You have a bachelor degree with a technical focus (Electrical or Mechanical)or equal based on work experience;
- You have an excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written)
Our offer to you
- Good salary with secondary benefits in line with your education and work experience;
- You will have the chance to work on sensational projects and to be part of the Multi family;
- A lot of attention will be given to your personal guidance by HR focussing on your personal evolution;
- You can participate to several customized trainings and join the open training of Multi.
Are you interested in knowing more about this job position?
I would like to hear from you!
32488 45 36 27
Email -> firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send a message through whatsapp.