What do we offer you as a structural analyst?
- We think you deserve one day working from home.
- (Sliding hours) You can start between 7u-9u.
- If relocation is need, we provide help to search for affordable housing
- Telephone + laptop
- € 6 meal vouchers per day worked
We offer you a € salary based on experience and education. We share the compensation during email or telephone conversation.
Luckily, we can count on you for the following:
- You will perform structural calculations for local and global ship structures
- You are responsible for integration of deliverables into ship design in close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
- You will defend technical solutions and communicates these clearly with stakeholders
- Develop and execute Finite Element Analysis (FEA) models for strength, buckling, modal analysis etc
- You can provide technical guidance and expertise in structural engineering to project teams.
We want you to make a difference in the further improvement and development of our processes and methodologies
Join Our Team as a Structural Analyst: Make an Impact
Do you have it in you?
- You minimally have a bachelor degree in a technical field, by preference Naval Architecture or Mechanical Engineering
- You are a Structural Analyst who has 2 years of relevant experience in calculations and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) in the shipbuilding / offshore industry
- You are familiar with the structural and FEA software, such as ANSYS Workbench, MARS, STEEL.
- Knowledge of classification society rules (Lloyds, BV, DNV)
- You have an excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written). Knowledge of Dutch is a plus
Are you interested in knowing more about this job position? I would like to hear from you
(32) 488 45 36 27
You can send me a Whatsapp message now