Structural Analyst for a project of 2 months
MULTI.engineering attaches a lot of importance to being a good employer, because satisfied employees are the key to a successful organization. Within our family environment you work closely with your colleagues who have the drive to realize projects successfully. We want to continue growing every day, and also offer you that opportunity. We look at what the future will need and set our ambitions accordingly. We attach importance to reliability, involvement, freedom and flexibility.
The business unit Maritime & Offshore has offices in Belgium, The Netherlands and Slovakia. We are currently looking for a Structural Analyst for a project of 2 months (extension possible) at our clients location in The Netherlands.
Tasks & responsibilities
Our client is looking for a structural analyst who can make independently calculations for their ongoing project using Ansys and according to DNV en Lloyd's rules & regulations. The project itself is in the detail engineering phase but the work is 100% basic engineering.
- Design and calculations for decks, bulk heads, tank boundaries, hull and heli deck.
- Review and design of hull appendages;
- Global strength, nod en fatigue calculations.
Technical knowledge & soft skills
- You have a bachelor or master degree in Structural, Shipbuilding or in another relevant field;
- You look back at minimally 5 years working experience in a similar position and can work independently;
- You have experience in the shipbuilding and / or offshore industry;
- You have excellent knowledge of the English language (spoken and written). Knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- You have preferably European citizenship.
- Knowledge of Ansys is a must.
Our offer to you
- Good salary according to education and experience with secondary benefits;
- You will have the chance to support a challenging project within the shipbuilding industry;
- You can participate to several customized trainings and join the open training offer of Multi.