Structural Analyst Shipbuilding with EU citizenship
MULTI.engineering attaches a lot of importance to being a good employer, because satisfied employees are the key to a successful organization. Within our family environment you work closely with your colleagues who have the drive to realize projects successfully. We want to continue growing every day, and also offer you that opportunity. We look at what the future will need and set our ambitions accordingly. We attach importance to reliability, involvement, freedom and flexibility.
The business unit Maritime & Offshore has offices in Belgium, The Netherlands and Slovakia. We are currently looking for a Structural Analyst Shipbuilding for a long term project at our clients location in The Netherlands.
Tasks & responsibilities
- You will be in charge of the structural design and in addition make relevant structural calculations during the complete engineering phase. You are involved in the following designs and calculations:
- General construction plans to detailed calculations and integrated foundations;
- Calculation’s aspects are strength, stiffness, vibrations, buckling, fatigue, military loads such as blast and signatures aspects (for example inboard- and underwater sound), producibility, maintainability, etc;
- Occasionally FEM calculations will be applied by the Structural Analyst;
- You will manage the structural engineers in 3D modelling the structure ending up with checking drawings and production packages.
Technical knowledge & soft skills
- You have a bachelor or master degree in Structural Engineering, Shipbuilding or in another technical field;
- You look back at minimally 4 years working experience in a similar position;
- You have experience in the shipbuilding and / or offshore industry;
- You are familiar with FEM modelling and analysis software, such as Ansys or Femap, and 3D drawing software, such as Nupas-Cadmatic-Hull or Catia.
- You have excellent knowledge of the English language (spoken and written). Knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- You have European citizenship.
Our offer to you
- Good salary according to education and experience with secondary benefits;
- You will have the chance to support a challenging project within the shipbuilding industry;
- You can participate to several customized trainings and join the open training offer of Multi.