Structural designer ship and yacht building with knowledge of Siemens NX
MULTI.engineering attaches a lot of importance to being a good employer, because satisfied employees are the key to a successful organization. Within our family environment you work closely with your colleagues who have the drive to realize projects successfully. We want to continue growing every day, and also offer you that opportunity. We look at what the future will need and set our ambitions accordingly. We attach importance to reliability, involvement, freedom and flexibility.
We are currently looking for a Structural designer ship and yacht building with knowledge of Siemens NX who can work at the location of our client in The Netherlands.
Tasks & responsibilities
- As an engineer in our clients yacht building department you will be responsible for the engineering and work preparation of the aluminum construction for large yachts.
- You can model 3D structures with Siemens NX and support the work preparation. You are in direct contact with the production.
- Other tasks are making sheet blanks, profile lists, sheet nest and profile sketches. You will also be able to follow the entire process of the project from your workplace.
Technical knowledge & soft skills
- You minimally have bachelor degree in a technical field, by preference ship and yacht building.
- You have minimally 3 years experience in planning and work preparation in the shipbuilding / offshore industry. Affinity with logistic aspects is a plus;
- You are proficient with 2D and 3D CAD design packages and have an excellent knowledge of Siemens NX;
- You have an excellent knowledge of the English language (spoken and written). Knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- You are accurate, decisive and efficient. Also you have good communication skills;
- Furthermore you are someone who gets energy of a driven atmosphere where colleagues support each other and where your own contribution is appreciated.
Our offer to you
- Good salary according to education and experience with secondary benefits;
- You will have the chance to work on challenging projects;
- A lot of attention will be given to your personal guidance by your Manager and HR from a both technical and personal point of view;
- You can participate to several customized trainings and join the open training offer of Multi.