Team Lead Outfitting with shipbuilding experience
MULTI.engineering attaches a lot of importance to being a good employer, because satisfied employees are the key to a successful organization. Within our family environment you work closely with your colleagues who have the drive to realize projects successfully. We want to continue growing every day, and also offer you that opportunity. We look at what the future will need and set our ambitions accordingly. We attach importance to reliability, involvement, freedom and flexibility.
The business unit Maritime & Offshore has offices in Belgium, The Netherlands and Slovakia. We are currently looking for a Team Lead Outfitting with shipbuilding experience for a long term project at our clients location in The Netherlands.
Tasks & responsibilities
- You are responsible for all outfitting within our clients projects. In this role outfitting means all principal plans and arrangements of accommodation and all technical spaces (excluding engine rooms).
- Either you are involved in the pre-basic engineering phase to set up a work breakdown and planning structure. During the basic engineering phase of the project, you lead a team of several Outfitting Engineers to deliver the required engineering output. During the detailed engineering of the project, you lead a multi-disciplinary team or monitor the outsourced detailed engineering package.
Technical knowledge & soft skills
- You have a bachelor degree in Shipbuilding or in another technical field;
- You look back at minimally 5 years working experience in design engineering preferably within the field of outfitting;
- You have experience in the shipbuilding and / or offshore industry;
- You are familiar with 2D & 3D drawing packages, such as Nupas-Cadmatic-Hull or Catia;
- You have excellent knowledge of the English language (spoken and written). Knowledge of Dutch and German is a plus;
- You have European citizenship.
Our offer to you
- Good salary according to education and experience with secondary benefits;
- You will have the chance to support a challenging project within the shipbuilding industry;
- You can participate to several customized trainings and join the open training offer of Multi.