ILS Engineer Maintenance
During the lifecycle of a military ship, it is vital that all installations and systems are continuously up-and-running. It is important to prevent break-downs or temporary inactivity. This is why we are looking for a ILS Engineer (EU Citizenship) who can help to reduce these risks.
What do we offer you as a ILS-Engineer?
- In return for your hard work, we offer you a € salary based on experience and education. Compensation will be shared during email or telephone conversation.
- We see your professional growth as a win-win situation. Today you can receive training on effective communication, tomorrow on Microsoft office, the day after...
- We offer you sliding hours (7u-9u). You can start between these hours.
- You will be part of large and complex maritime projects.
- If relocation is need, we provide help to search for affordable accommodation.
Luckily, we can count on you for the following:
- You meticulously scrutinize every ship system making tailored maintenance plans that drive peak performance. These preventive maintenance plans will ensure the efficiency of the military ships during the whole life-cycle.
- You'll learn how to analyze maritime risks (LSA including RAM and LCC calculations) to help avoid breakdowns during military operations, contributing to mission success.
- You will work with our suppliers and subcontractors to ensure that every part, spare and tool is in the right place at the right time.
General ILS work will include analyzing maintenance plans/tasks, technical documentation (S1000D), supply support, including special tools & test equipment, and training.
Together with our dynamic team of engineers and visionary thinkers, you ensure that our ships perform optimally at any time and at any location.
Do you have it in you?
- You have an impressive technical background with EU Citizenship
- Basic Excel skills are required but no stress. Further training will be provided.
- ILS (Integrated Logistic Support) Experience, also preventive maintenance and rams engineering is valuable.
Are you interested in knowing more about this job position? I would like to hear from you.
(32) 488 45 36 27
You can send me a whatsapp message now.