Tender Engineer Offshore
MULTI.engineering is currently looking for a Tender Engineer Offshore to join the team of our client in the south of The Netherlands.
Tasks & responsibilities
- You work in an international, multidisciplinary team of 6 to 15 members, supported and coached by a Tender Manager;
- You focus on tenders for cable landfalls and also scour protection for Offshore Wind Farms as well as some other offshore projects;
- You take part in the acquisition process and play a key role in the preparation and submission of tender proposals;
- You analyze tender documentation received from potential clients and work on method selection, cost calculations and risk assessments;
- You program the works and draft installation sequence drawings.
Technical knowledge & soft skills
- You have minimally 2 years experience in the tendering, preparation and follow-up of (marine and/or civil) construction projects;
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering;
- You are passioned about the marine environment and large projects, built with large equipment;
- You have an excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written) and are a strong communicator;
- You deliver quality and have planning awareness;
- You are proficient in MS Office applications such as Excel;
- You have a flexible attitude to work in the office and for short assignments abroad, for meetings and visits.
Our offer to you
- Good salary according to education and experience with secondary benefits;
- You will have the chance to work on challenging projects;
- You will join an international team of experts;
- You can participate to several customized trainings and join the open training offer of MULTI.engineering.
Are you interested in knowing more about this job position? I would like to hear from you!
+32 499 908 555