We conduct design & engineering projects from our offices in Belgium, the Netherlands and Slovakia.
Our project manager is your main point of contact during the project. He or she ensures that your project is executed in accordance with the specification, as per contracted budget and within the agreed time window (OSBIT).
Our project management methodology is based on Prince2 and is described in detail in our Project Management Manual (PMM).
Typical design & engineering deliverables are:
- full vessel designs ranging from concept and basic design to detail engineering;
- stability analysis;
- sea fastening;
- statutory documents;
- vessel motions analyses;
- structural strength calculations;
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA);
- new-build and conversion specifications;
- alternative fuels refits;
- lifecycle studies;